1. After verifying your account, navigate to your “Vendor Dashboard” from your login page or heading drop-down menu . From your Vendor Dashboard, you’ll be able to view your recent orders, manage your shipping and billing addresses, and edit your password and account details.
2. Your Vendor Dashboard page will prompt you for any basic missing information to better your store performance and reach – a fully filled vendor profile will show this progress bar below fully filled at 100%!
3. To start filling your profile, navigate to the bottom of the sidebar menu and select the “Settings” option to start making the needed adjustments to your store.
4. Navigate to the “Store” tab under “Settings” and complete the store setup wizard. Be sure to provide details about your store, including store name, description, logo, banner, contact information, and address to ensure you get found by locals in your direct community!
5. After you have filled in your basic store information be sure to save your settings by clicking the “Update Settings” button at the bottom of the page.