About this product
The sweet smell of clean cotton, pleasure, desire & rush.
Our Soy Wax is:
- Trim your wick: Before burning your candle, start by trimming the wick to between 1/8 and 1/4 inches long. You can use either scissors, nail clippers, or a wick Trimmer. Trimmed wicks give a clean and brighter burn. Untrimmed wicks are more likely to obscures the flame and cause soothing.
- Allow the candle to burn all the way across: This requires patience and is also called candle memory
- Burn your candle for only 4hours at a time.
- Keep candle away from open windows, fans, air conditioners, or open-air
- Dip your wicks to extinguish the flame.
Our Wicks are constructed from natural flat cotton threads interwoven with paper threads that produce a rigid structure. Eco wicks are lead and zinc free
|Up to 50 hours
||Up to 75 hours
Hand Poured in Toronto,