About this product
REUSABLE MENSTRUAL PADS AND LINERS FOR A MORE COMFORTABLE PERIOD
Did you know the average woman uses between 11,000 and 16,000 tampons or pads during her lifetime? That’s a lot of waste, and a lot of dollars! Reusable pads and liners are a great swap for those looking to reduce waste while saving money. That time of the month equals taking more care of yourself than usual, so grab those chocolates, your period kit, have a seat, and rest up!
The reusable pads are made with soft bamboo fabric for breathability and 2 layers of microfiber for optimum absorption and are ideal for regular or heavy flow. They’re designed to last over 80 wash cycles, and come in a variety of fun prints to bring a smile to your face! The panty liners are great for lighter periods and everyday use, and each one replaces over 1000 single-use liners. Both have a snap closure so they do not ride up or down, and contain waterproof layers to make them leak-proof.
- Waterproof to prevent leaks and transfers
- Snap closure for comfort and easy use
- Regular/heavy flow pads made of soft, sustainable bamboo fabric
- Everyday panty liners made of 100% sustainable cotton
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.