Where can you learn more about being a seller on Local Street?
- To learn more about being a seller on Local Street, select the Chat box at the bottom of any page, or
How do I sign up?
- Signing up is super easy, simply select the Business Sign In link at the top of the page. Feel free to contact us for any help needed.
Can I join using my own website?
- Local Street has an option for sellers who already have their own website to also join and be part of the Local Street Community. You may sign up by selecting the Business Sign In link at the top of the page. You may use the Chat or contact us if you have questions.
Are there fees on Local Street?
- There are three types of plans available for sellers each with its own features and fee structure. Sellers have the option to select which plan is most suitable for their business needs. For more information, select the Fees link, which can also be found at the bottom of the main page.
How do I get paid?
- For businesses that use Local Street’s e-commerce, when a customer orders a product/service and the order is fulfilled by the seller, PayPal will immediately process a deposit to your PayPal account.
What is the benefit of signing up?
- Local Street provides you with the opportunity to be part of a community to increase exposure of your business. At Local Street, we take the time to get to know business owners, their start up stories and business needs so we may provide the best support possible. We believe in our local communities and helping them to thrive by showcasing and supporting local businesses.
What do I do if I need support?
- If you need support or have questions, you may contact Local Street emailing us directly at email@example.com OR
- By, selecting the Chat box at the bottom of any page, OR
- By selecting the Contact Us link at the top or bottom of the page. Please provide your name, email address, phone number and details about your issue in the message field. Click Send. The Local Street team will respond to your inquiry.